Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Polini high speed or Malossi Multivar

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by Brie, 25 Apr 2017
Brie#1
Hi!

I don`t know which of these two packages I should get for my Kymco Super 8 4T 50cc. I am after a few extra mph, that`s it :)

Please help me decide.

http://www.twostroke.se/product.asp?product=16668

http://www.twostroke.se/product.asp?product=14123
MARSH#2
An 80cc barrel would work perfect, leave all transmission std.

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Piaggio zip 50cc Top end Trouble3 replies19 May 2017
Gilera runner 50cc setup1 replies17 May 2017
Piaggio Zip Air cooled 50cc (What is the premix)??7 replies13 May 2017
Gilera dna generator keeps failing3 replies11 May 2017
Yamaha Jog r 2003 Tuning My scooter5 replies29 Apr 2017
gilera runner 172 or 210cc 4t?3 replies27 Apr 2017
Springs6 replies22 Apr 2017
Can someone tell me the name of this clutch? (2 pics)9 replies21 Apr 2017
Honda dylan ses125cc rollers ?1 replies7 Apr 2017
Cpi aragon 50cc fitting 3rd 70 kit13 replies5 Apr 2017