Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsScooter Projects

Zip sp lc 125 build

Discussion in Scooter Projects started by Irishygm, 6 Jun 2020
Irishygm#1
So I have a zip sp 50cc with a 70 kit in atm but I’m looking to upgrade and wondering what I will need part wise to do a 125 build to the bike A098D978-626E-4961-88AB-BA49CFBCDC8B.jpeg

More threads in Scooter Projects

Hi everyone, Suzuki Ay5010 replies9 Jul 2020
Yamaha Neos engine conversion5 replies7 Jul 2020
Clones are us.... ruckus look alike.13 replies11 Jun 2020
Vespa et2 revival46 replies8 Jun 2020
Aerox project0 replies6 Jun 2020
LML Star / PX 187 project50 replies1 Jun 2020
Aprillia sr505 replies31 May 2020
Project Furlough23 replies30 May 2020
Hi, everyone just introducing myself.6 replies23 May 2020
Another Neos Build....but not like Bunnymum's.....24 replies11 May 2020