Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsScooter Projects

Hi, everyone just introducing myself.

Discussion in Scooter Projects started by drdyzio, 22 May 2020
drdyzio#1
Hey guys my name is dyz, and i live in the south east. I enjoy playing games on my pc (escape from tarkov, warzone, siege, etc). really into rc flying drones and electronics. Drum and Bass.

I am a very easy going most of the time and enjoy spending time on the bike or walking in nature.

got some pics on Instagram @3kj.uk

I own a 1996 Yamaha 3kj Jog. and ive been doing a few things to it. So far. ive got a polini crank 10mm, polini sport 50cc iron, yasuni z (without spring), and a few other mods. but ive ordered a bunch of stuff today and insured it. i will be converting it to aprilia sonic forks and breaks hopefully make a start on it next month. some of the things ive got to do next few weeks:
1. install the following parts.
Motoforce MID-RACE 70cc Cylinder, Jog AC (10mm)
Polini 360 Manifold 25mm - Minarelli/ Aerox
DMP Power Filter - 28-35mm
Naraku Racing HT Coil- 1 Pin
Aerox CDI, Unlimited/ Derestricted (Minarelli).
2. pass mot.
3. start converting forks.

I will update my Instagram with progress. any tips or suggestions welcome.
scubabiker#2
Nice. What's your Instagram?
Mark Emerson Trentham#3
Welcome to the Forum.:).
drdyzio#4
Hey sorry did a little typo it's.

www.instagram.com/3kj.uk/
Will add some more pictures today.
The Messenger#5
Welcome :)

im afraid im not on instagram... why not start a project page on the forum ?
drdyzio#6
I will do. Try this link it has a few adds but I believe you can check pictures out. I will start a project page tonight and upload some pictures. Instagram has a few pics of my port job.

https://bigsta.net/account/3kj.uk
scubabiker#7
Just followed you. I'm HCMotors.
Don't see many of those about anymore. Is the 3kj maybe a JDM model that got a lot of grey imports?

More threads in Scooter Projects

Aerox project0 replies6 Jun 2020
Zip sp lc 125 build0 replies6 Jun 2020
LML Star / PX 187 project50 replies1 Jun 2020
Aprillia sr505 replies31 May 2020
Project Furlough23 replies30 May 2020
Another Neos Build....but not like Bunnymum's.....24 replies11 May 2020
Malossi kit or Airsal kit for speedfight 2 1001 replies24 Apr 2020
My Piaggio Typhoon 183.472 replies8 Apr 2020
Peugeot speedfight 22 replies8 Apr 2020
the custom cub....142 replies6 Apr 2020