Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Belt size help

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by Scootboy87, 15 Nov 2018
Scootboy87#1
Hey all I have the belt in the photo shown below, I have also attached a photo of my multivariate variator showing belt travel, could anyone give me some advice on how much bigger you think I should go?
20181115_122737.jpgScreenshot_20181115-122626_Chrome.jpg
Scootboy87#2
Do you think I should try a 16.5 x 751?

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Belt drive for 03 piaggio typhoon 50cc1 replies3 Jan 2019
Carburettor tuning1 replies20 Dec 2018
Mbk booster6 replies9 Dec 2018
Stage 62 replies1 Dec 2018
2015 Yamaha Aerox 50 - help to derestrict10 replies24 Nov 2018
Newbie requiring help2 replies12 Nov 2018
Kymco Agility 16+ 4T 50cc camshaft help3 replies9 Nov 2018
Major Help Needed kymco 50cc 4t6 replies5 Nov 2018
Gilera Runner 70cc3 replies4 Nov 2018
Aprilia engage problem ?8 replies3 Nov 2018