Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Belt drive for 03 piaggio typhoon 50cc

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by Shohid Hussain, 3 Jan 2019
Shohid Hussain#1
Hey guys, I'm wanting to trick out my 50cc piaggio typhoon too 70cc full malossi or pollini. What would you recommend buying and which belt should I buy?
scubabiker#2
I think any kevlar reinforced belt would be a good upgrade from the standard.
The multivar kit is really good

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Piaggio zip Malossi mar 86 cc8 replies14 Mar 2019
Aprilia sr50 ditech tuning21 replies16 Jan 2019
49cc neck one r tuning ideas please4 replies13 Jan 2019
Scooter bogs at startup5 replies12 Jan 2019
Honda Vision NSC 50 MUST GO FASTER!!!6 replies4 Jan 2019
Carburettor tuning1 replies20 Dec 2018
Mbk booster6 replies9 Dec 2018
Stage 62 replies1 Dec 2018
2015 Yamaha Aerox 50 - help to derestrict10 replies24 Nov 2018
Belt size help1 replies15 Nov 2018