Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Peugeit speedflight 100cc bendix required

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by pip davidson, 9 Jun 2019
pip davidson#1
Can anyone post a link, or offer a bendix for sale for a peugeot 100cc please, struggling to find as its different from the 50cc

Many thanks
scubabiker#2
Ha I just followed you on Instagram..
Random...
I always thought they were the same just slight different crank/top end?
pip davidson#3
Ha I just followed you on Instagram..
Random...
I always thought they were the same just slight different crank/top end?

cheers for that, may just buy a 50cc bendix and swap over the throw gear

not too busy in insta atm, too many bike projects !!
scubabiker#4
I have a bendix for some sort of Korean bike, daelim I think, that I can take some measurements from if needed, could randomly be exactly right?
pip davidson#5
appreciate it if you could , thanks :)
scubabiker#6
I will try and get it off later or tomorrow

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

What can be that rattle0 replies14 Jun 2019
SR50cc Liquid cooled. No spark0 replies12 Jun 2019
Peugeot Vclic keeps cutting out5 replies12 Jun 2019
Pulse Scout 49 50cc won't go over 20mph3 replies11 Jun 2019
Derbi Senda coolant leak8 replies10 Jun 2019
Derbi Senda signal problems4 replies8 Jun 2019
70 pollini bad runner2 replies7 Jun 2019
Sym DD 50 won't start or dies out quick.5 replies5 Jun 2019
Bike won’t start again!5 replies2 Jun 2019
Applying for a V5 Logbook8 replies1 Jun 2019