Hey!
New to this forum. After being away from scooters for almost 15 years i am back with my scooter tuning hobby
I noticed that my country local scooter forum is almost dead so i will hope to find some answers to my question over here.
I have few projects in my garage waiting to be taken care of. One of them (aprilia sr50r) has "custom" wiring from previous owner because of the inner rotor ignition. So there is no voltage regulator or relays left from original wiring. Electric system is the subject i am the least comfort with so i would better ask here.
Scooter engine works just fine, just need some lights to work for it be "road" legal
Not my daily driver and i am aware that inner rotor won't charge battery
Problem is with lighting. I ordered stage6 ssp switch unit. Does that switch unit need relay or something for the original headlights to work properly straight from battery?
Thank you!
New to this forum. After being away from scooters for almost 15 years i am back with my scooter tuning hobby
I noticed that my country local scooter forum is almost dead so i will hope to find some answers to my question over here.I have few projects in my garage waiting to be taken care of. One of them (aprilia sr50r) has "custom" wiring from previous owner because of the inner rotor ignition. So there is no voltage regulator or relays left from original wiring. Electric system is the subject i am the least comfort with so i would better ask here.
Scooter engine works just fine, just need some lights to work for it be "road" legal
Not my daily driver and i am aware that inner rotor won't charge batteryProblem is with lighting. I ordered stage6 ssp switch unit. Does that switch unit need relay or something for the original headlights to work properly straight from battery?
Thank you!
