Speedfight 3 carb

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Little Wagon, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Little Wagon

Little Wagon New Member

Hello forum,
    Having problems with the Speedfight 3 Liquid cooled RS carb. The gasket between the carb and float bowl is leaking and when I took the carb apart the gasket fell apart. Do you know where I can get a gasket as have tried most places. The closest picture I have seen is the Tourmax repair kit on eBay, but it says it is for the AC version. Question is? Will the gasket fit on Speedfight 3 carb? If I cannot get gasket to fit, would it be easier to buy a cheap racing carb off eBay. Or is the another way, or know of any cheap leak free Speedfight 3 LC RS TK PZ15 carb
    Thank you for any input with regards to this subject

Little Wagon

2. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

3. Little Wagon

Little Wagon New Member

Thanks Sam, Have been on that site and looked at a new carb, but realistically would like to fix the one that is on the ped before buying a new one if possible?

4. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

They haven’t got the seal to fit your existing carb then?

5. Little Wagon

Little Wagon New Member

They said I needed part number 802077 but when you check on diagram of carb it turns out to be the air filter rubber seal
    The closest match to the shape of gasket is on eBay item number 123620778272 so that's the one I need but not sure if it would fit Speedfight 3

6. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

check NRP carbs, use the number off the side of the carb for reference

7. Little Wagon

Little Wagon New Member

Took the carb off again this morning so will have a look? Taking it to local scooter shop to see if they might have a gasket to fit! Thanks for heads up about NRP Carbs