Hello forum,
Having problems with the Speedfight 3 Liquid cooled RS carb. The gasket between the carb and float bowl is leaking and when I took the carb apart the gasket fell apart. Do you know where I can get a gasket as have tried most places. The closest picture I have seen is the Tourmax repair kit on eBay, but it says it is for the AC version. Question is? Will the gasket fit on Speedfight 3 carb? If I cannot get gasket to fit, would it be easier to buy a cheap racing carb off eBay. Or is the another way, or know of any cheap leak free Speedfight 3 LC RS TK PZ15 carb
Thank you for any input with regards to this subject
Little Wagon
Having problems with the Speedfight 3 Liquid cooled RS carb. The gasket between the carb and float bowl is leaking and when I took the carb apart the gasket fell apart. Do you know where I can get a gasket as have tried most places. The closest picture I have seen is the Tourmax repair kit on eBay, but it says it is for the AC version. Question is? Will the gasket fit on Speedfight 3 carb? If I cannot get gasket to fit, would it be easier to buy a cheap racing carb off eBay. Or is the another way, or know of any cheap leak free Speedfight 3 LC RS TK PZ15 carb
Thank you for any input with regards to this subject
Little Wagon
