Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

SH 125i 2018 Question

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Bunty, 16 Feb 2019
Bunty#1
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me?

I have a 2018 Honda SH 125i which I am more than happy with as it is a great scooter.

My problem is that I would like to fit a windshield to it but the one Honda offer is £175 for fitting kit and screen, but looks hideous as it is way too big for the bike.

Does anyone know of an after market screen and fitting kit for the 2018 model?

I would appreciate any advice.
scubabiker#2
Hmmm givi do lots of stuff.
Have a google a bit.
Mark Emerson Trentham#3
Pick one up on E/bay c£60.00 brand new.various styles - won't cover hand areas/but gives good central coverage.;).
Bunty#4
Pick one up on E/bay c£60.00 brand new.various styles - won't cover hand areas/but gives good central coverage.;).
I have looked all over eBay and can only find screens for my bike. They don't come with any fitting kit.
Mark Emerson Trentham#5
I have looked all over eBay and can only find screens for my bike. They don't come with any fitting kit.
Try Puig 'Trafic' / middle wind protection - looks like clamps coming off mirror stems for fitting.
Bunty#6
Try Puig 'Trafic' / middle wind protection - looks like clamps coming off mirror stems for fitting.
I did look at this screen but I can't see anywhere staring it will fit an SH 125i 2018.

I have emailed Puig.

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Hi ppl please can anyone help. Yamaha aerox1 replies5 Mar 2019
Piaggio Zip 2T 2015 transmission problem1 replies26 Feb 2019
Derbi Senda 50 full derestriction24 replies22 Feb 2019
Need help aprilia sr 125 2t spluttering when holding throttle11 replies21 Feb 2019
Di Blasi R7 Help5 replies19 Feb 2019
help needed please....5 replies15 Feb 2019
Gilera VX noiser than usual.3 replies13 Feb 2019
Gilera runner 172 gesrs advice anyone got experience7 replies10 Feb 2019
Hi my name is ade and I have a lml 125 star 4t I am looking for a caliper in red but they seem to be4 replies10 Feb 2019
2015 Piaggio ZIP... looking for some parts and help1 replies7 Feb 2019