Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

2015 Piaggio ZIP... looking for some parts and help

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Fred Berry, 6 Feb 2019
Fred Berry#1
I have a 2015 Piaggio zip and I want to add a few bits to it
I already have a after market exhaust

First of all I'm struggling to find how big of a air filter I need?
Second, is it worth getting a derestricted CDI? If so is there any recommendations?

Thanks
MARSH#2
2t, 4t 50/125cc?

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

SH 125i 2018 Question5 replies17 Feb 2019
help needed please....5 replies15 Feb 2019
Gilera VX noiser than usual.3 replies13 Feb 2019
Gilera runner 172 gesrs advice anyone got experience7 replies10 Feb 2019
Hi my name is ade and I have a lml 125 star 4t I am looking for a caliper in red but they seem to be4 replies10 Feb 2019
Worn rollers4 replies6 Feb 2019
Scootering publications3 replies3 Feb 2019
Any Zego users? Questions regarding my main insurer7 replies30 Jan 2019
Help needed3 replies25 Jan 2019
Piaggio b125 help3 replies25 Jan 2019