Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Piaggio b125 help

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Dee1g, 25 Jan 2019
Dee1g#1
I have a b125 2002 with a fuel leak I also have a piaggio fly 2010 both 125cc I was wondering can I take parts of the fly such as the fuel liner drive belt etc and put it into the b125 help me please
Stevep#2
Why would you take parts off a newer bike and put them on an older one?
Dee1g#3
I want to know if I can the fly is completely written of so I can only use the parts, just want to know if I can plus the b125 is probably the best 125 around regardless of the year
Stevep#4
Seeing as they are both Piaggio bikes and motors I don't see why not.
But don't expect a smooth cross over. There are bound to be differences here and there due to old and new.
Compare and measure parts before fitting.

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

2015 Piaggio ZIP... looking for some parts and help1 replies7 Feb 2019
Worn rollers4 replies6 Feb 2019
Scootering publications3 replies3 Feb 2019
Any Zego users? Questions regarding my main insurer7 replies30 Jan 2019
Help needed3 replies25 Jan 2019
Best online shops for parts?2 replies24 Jan 2019
Speedo Conversion7 replies23 Jan 2019
Incredibly nervous to get back on my 125 scooter9 replies23 Jan 2019
Rollers and belt7 replies18 Jan 2019
Help please piaggio typhoon still bogging after full engine rebuild revs out fine on the stand tho5 replies15 Jan 2019