How do I know if my belt needs changing?
I ask because I’m getting vibrations from 35mph
Moped is on 23K
I ask because I’m getting vibrations from 35mph
Moped is on 23K
Don’t have a manual sadly & cant seem to find one it’s anold 1996 HONDA SJ50 Bali.
| Moped scam or no? | 17 Nov 2017 |
| My piaggio zip won’t idle and struggles to start | 17 Nov 2017 |
| Insurance Costs. | 15 Nov 2017 |
| What engine oil? | 11 Nov 2017 |
| Alarm and or immobiliser | 11 Nov 2017 |
| Runner 50 petrol issues | 8 Nov 2017 |
| Honda Melody & 80's Mopeds Facebook Group | 8 Nov 2017 |
| Peugeot Squab Engine Number | 6 Nov 2017 |
| No idea where to ask this. parking problem | 6 Nov 2017 |
| Peugeot Speedfight 4 Transmission Cover | 5 Nov 2017 |