Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Peugeot Squab Engine Number

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Nick W, 5 Nov 2017
Nick W#1
Hi, I've recently imported a 1997 Peugeot Squab 50cc, that I've had from new, out in France. I now want to register it in England, but need the engine number. Can't find it anywhere!! It didn't come with a V5 type document so no help there.
I know the newer version of this is the Trekker, if anyone has one.
Any ideas gratefully received.
Thanks
Nick
Sam phantom#2
I remember them well from my trips to the south of France had few I hired...got a pic of it ?
Nick W#3
I remember them well from my trips to the south of France had few I hired...got a pic of it ?
IMG_4212.JPG
Sam phantom#4
Ahhh the memory’s..... looks clean
scubabiker#5
Stamped into the back of the casing near the rear wheel?
Nick W#6
Ahhh the memory’s..... looks clean
Thanks, yep, lived in South of France for 20yrs... never seen rain! Only covered 670km in all that time! Mostly to local pastry shop and bar!
Pretty much like new. Shame to subject to the English weather..
Nick W#7
Stamped into the back of the casing near the rear wheel?
Thanks, will take a look tonight.
Sam phantom#8
Thanks, yep, lived in South of France for 20yrs... never seen rain! Only covered 670km in all that time! Mostly to local pastry shop and bar!
Pretty much like new. Shame to subject to the English weather..
Wow typical French scooter life then very nice....we spend many holidays in the south we love it! Rare bike in the uk those squabs

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

What engine oil?1 replies11 Nov 2017
Alarm and or immobiliser3 replies11 Nov 2017
Moped drive belt4 replies11 Nov 2017
Runner 50 petrol issues4 replies8 Nov 2017
Honda Melody & 80's Mopeds Facebook Group11 replies8 Nov 2017
No idea where to ask this. parking problem14 replies6 Nov 2017
Peugeot Speedfight 4 Transmission Cover1 replies5 Nov 2017
Everyones favorite tyre?2 replies2 Nov 2017
My Kymco Super83 replies1 Nov 2017
Front drum brake works but shocks go up?? honda lead2 replies29 Oct 2017