Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

ignition help needed

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by adam pugh, 4 Mar 2018
adam pugh#1
hi all I've got a 50 special with a primavera 125 engine currently in this is my 1st project so hoping for a bit of advice with the ignition kit I'm fitting. the original loom is no good so looking at making my own the original stator had three power cable the new one has one. if I was to take the feed to the brake switch the the light switch everything can be powered from these points I believe? I drew a quick diagram of what I'm thinking and information about the kit I'm putting on any help would be appreciated
1520076030734.jpg1520076063429.jpg1520107600614.jpg1520107900430.jpg
MARSH#2
I don't think anyone on this forum will be able to help you with old vespa wiring. If there not wired as per original diagrams, they just don't work ! I always ring Phil at Grand Prix scooters. Leicester for info on vespa's.

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

100cc speedfighter ore 70cc speedfighter0 replies15 Mar 2018
Haynes Manual For Sky3 replies12 Mar 2018
Help needed please with my Yamaha jog rr0 replies11 Mar 2018
Changing engine over. Vespa Primavera 50 to 125?2 replies10 Mar 2018
Side Stands3 replies10 Mar 2018
Quick connector for battery4 replies26 Feb 2018
Piaggio Zip 2008 CABLE OUT4 replies25 Feb 2018
Aprilia SR50 2012 - Having problems hopefully someone can help.3 replies23 Feb 2018
125cc Peugeot Tweet 2016, 2 problems12 replies23 Feb 2018
600 Miles2 replies23 Feb 2018