Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Mark Savage

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by jon barltrop, 7 Sep 2016
jon barltrop#1
Hi all,

Does anyone on here know Mark Savage from Braintree in Essex. My son bought a speedfight 2 from him 3 weeks ago, and after about 30 miles the engine has Seized... Now Savage has closed his eBay account and won't reply to any emails !!!!!

Thanks,

Jon.
jon barltrop#2
£500
jon barltrop#3
£500
I've seen him on YouTube and he told us he'd put some videos in there..so that's defo him.

Thanks for the info, that's exactly what Trading Standards suggested and I'll write in the next couple of days !
jon barltrop#4
Thank you..... ive emailed him four times now. The last email was today and there is a response that says his email account is now closed !!

I won't post my thoughts on him at the moment, I will follow the recorded letter path and see ow the next week or two go !.
Mark Emerson Trentham#5
Thought E/bay had a buyer protection scheme going,get in contact with them.concerning buyer who sold something 'unfit' for purpose.
Mk.
Bry#6
Thank you..... ive emailed him four times now. The last email was today and there is a response that says his email account is now closed !!

I won't post my thoughts on him at the moment, I will follow the recorded letter path and see ow the next week or two go !.
Bry#7
Hi Jon,
I am writing to find out if you had a satisfactory resolution to you problem with this purchase? I am interested as I have also a similar problem.
Thank you and Regards, Bry.
Sam phantom#8
his YouTube channel is very entertaining...he seems like a good guy and does a lot to help people with there bikes, has some one deleted posts above? Because your posts don’t seem to make any sense!?

Good luck with the speedfight! Did he sort it in the end ?

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Rolling nut side case urgently needed5 replies9 Feb 2018
Honda pcx 125 possible exhaust pipe crack2 replies7 Feb 2018
Thinking of going full scooter. Well almost. Anyone have opinions on the Xmax300 or 400?4 replies6 Feb 2018
Rolling nut side case runner/typhoon 125 in need0 replies6 Feb 2018
Problems with Piaggio Fly 1252 replies31 Jan 2018
How to make ZIP 50 4T ‘08 faster ?13 replies26 Jan 2018
piaggio forks0 replies23 Jan 2018
What is the best way to restore gilera runner vx panels?1 replies23 Jan 2018
Info on a GY6 152qmi10 replies23 Jan 2018
Who own's and ride's a 2T Typhoon??3 replies21 Jan 2018