Mark Savage

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by jon barltrop, Sep 7, 2016.

1. jon barltrop

jon barltrop New Member

Hi all,

Does anyone on here know Mark Savage from Braintree in Essex. My son bought a speedfight 2 from him 3 weeks ago, and after about 30 miles the engine has Seized... Now Savage has closed his eBay account and won't reply to any emails !!!!!

Thanks,

Jon.

2. jon barltrop

jon barltrop New Member

3. jon barltrop

jon barltrop New Member

I've seen him on YouTube and he told us he'd put some videos in there..so that's defo him.

Thanks for the info, that's exactly what Trading Standards suggested and I'll write in the next couple of days !

4. jon barltrop

jon barltrop New Member

Thank you..... ive emailed him four times now. The last email was today and there is a response that says his email account is now closed !!

I won't post my thoughts on him at the moment, I will follow the recorded letter path and see ow the next week or two go !.

5. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Thought E/bay had a buyer protection scheme going,get in contact with them.concerning buyer who sold something 'unfit' for purpose.
    Mk.

6. Bry

Bry New Member

7. Bry

Bry New Member

Hi Jon,
    I am writing to find out if you had a satisfactory resolution to you problem with this purchase? I am interested as I have also a similar problem.
    Thank you and Regards, Bry.

8. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

his YouTube channel is very entertaining...he seems like a good guy and does a lot to help people with there bikes, has some one deleted posts above? Because your posts don’t seem to make any sense!?

Good luck with the speedfight! Did he sort it in the end ?