Hi all
I feel a bit sheepish posting this but here goes.....
I own a 2011 Yamaha Vity 125cc scooter and recently I have lost the keys for it. I have turned everything upside down at home looking for them, and have been to police stations/bus stations etc.
I am aware I will need a whole new ignition barrel as the key code is on the key itself but the main issue is the recovery aspect. The recovery companies will struggle as the centre stand is locked so it can’t be moved. I have no idea of what to do next really and wondered if anyone has any advice?
I’m aware it’s down to my own stupidity I’m in this situation but would be grateful for any constructive help.
Thanks
I feel a bit sheepish posting this but here goes.....
I own a 2011 Yamaha Vity 125cc scooter and recently I have lost the keys for it. I have turned everything upside down at home looking for them, and have been to police stations/bus stations etc.
I am aware I will need a whole new ignition barrel as the key code is on the key itself but the main issue is the recovery aspect. The recovery companies will struggle as the centre stand is locked so it can’t be moved. I have no idea of what to do next really and wondered if anyone has any advice?
I’m aware it’s down to my own stupidity I’m in this situation but would be grateful for any constructive help.
Thanks
