Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

david just got scooter

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by david112, 19 Jan 2014
Merlin#41
Wow police just called no further action just 150 plus 15 pound for 1 day storage xxxxx RESULTxx thanx
That's way better than you deserve and you probably know it, you bellend. Where do you live, so that we can all avoid the benefits black spot that you call home?
scootzmadness#42
insure it in your name... fucking idiot. or. get this. don't ride it.
Merlin#43
How can I insure a bike when he is 15

Are you serious? The bike is most likely in your name, so why isn't it insured in your name, Mr. Loadsamoney?

Thought not.
scootzmadness#44
look theres a flying pig

if he earns 60k a year im Osama bin laden.
Merlin#45
I like this guy - can we keep him, please? He amuses me.
scootzmadness#46
nah. think its time for him to leave. his brain might get hurt from the intelligence that is shown on this site.
Merlin#47
Aww, pretty please? I promise to feed the troll and everything.
david112#48
I live in James turner street Birmingham
scootzmadness#49
oh right, so how many kids is it you have? that im paying for?
cunt.
scootzmadness#50
no merlin. we cant keep it.
Merlin#51
Bwahahaha!! Touche! Nice joke there. That post has more credibility than any other you've made in this thread.
david112#52
I just bought the bike took it home in my car on its side got it out the boot started it up went about 50 yards came back let him have a try he went 30 yards and the pllice came arkund the corner unlucky
Merlin#53
Have you got CCTV in your area? They were probably watching you on it and waiting for you to try it.

If not, then your street must be pretty notorious for the Babylon to patrol there.
scootzmadness#54
unlucky? nope.
if you have a car, you can insure the bike. that's assuming you have a licence. which in the first post you said you don't. idiot.
david112#55
Plz let me stay .... I will look both ways when I cross the road I will promise xxx Kevin
Merlin#56
Ooh, you have him in check now, Scootz! Checkmate in two, maybe?
Burridge#57
Scootz I wanna keep it
scootzmadness#58
Untitled.png
david112#59
Why would I insure it not getting used till he does the test and gets his licence
Burridge#60

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Buying a (non-runner) ped for first project, advice needed!3 replies27 Jan 2014
Cars 'n tings52 replies26 Jan 2014
F.......k work63 replies26 Jan 2014
Where do you get your parts from ?6 replies26 Jan 2014
Why do we need crosser4 replies25 Jan 2014
New exhaust for an X-Max2 replies24 Jan 2014
what jet should i use ??? help6 replies24 Jan 2014
Cheapo Rollers20 replies23 Jan 2014
Exhaust Pipe7 replies22 Jan 2014
Beta Ark Project3 replies22 Jan 2014