Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
Lol at scootzmadness bet you fold your underpants before you go to bed
If that's the best reply you can make under the circumstances, you are a bigger one than we all think you are and I hope the magistrate or judge opens a trapdoor underneath you when you go to court.
Your sense of entitlement to break the law and sticking two fingers up to it is an example of everything that's wrong with this country nowadays. I hope that you have to sell the 60" flatscreen TV and stop drinking Stella, so that you can afford to pay the fines out of your benefits.*
If that's the best reply you can make under the circumstances, you are a bigger one than we all think you are and I hope the magistrate or judge opens a trapdoor underneath you when you go to court.
Your sense of entitlement to break the law and sticking two fingers up to it is an example of everything that's wrong with this country nowadays. I hope that you have to sell the 60" flatscreen TV and stop drinking Stella, so that you can afford to pay the fines out of your benefits.*
All I wanted was some answers but you just go on and on and on and on bet when your out for a walk and have to cross a road at a pelican you always wait for the little green man
some bloody good assumptions there.
guessing its people like us that paid for the bike in the first place. oh btw if you want to get insured. do it properly. IF he gets a licence. big IF. disqualification will be more than likely. and I hope they bloody do. youll want to tell the insurers about points etc because soon they'll be checking anyway.
oh and if you would like an education while your here, im sure you have a local training centre willing to take somebody like you on as a older student. you need better insults also. my little 5 year old sister comes out with better insults than you.
you got your answers. again no. what we are. are educated people with jobs who follow the law and don't break it. but your a badmans innit blud.
heres one for you.
All I wanted was some answers but you just go on and on and on and on bet when your out for a walk and have to cross a road at a pelican you always wait for the little green man
You would just run out into the road without looking, as you are entitled to do that in your head. I hope that when you try it, a truck stamps SCANIA or VOLVO into your arse.
Are you likely to learn anything from this experience though, or are you going to play the victim in this incident?
For the record, my bike is currently SORN's but it's still insured, as I'll need it to be when I take it to be MOT'd after the engine rebuild. My car is also fully insured and street legal.
as I said in inbox burridge. he can now worry about how high his sons insurance will be (frankly im surprised anyone slept with such a idiot like him in the first place) whilst I pay insurance so low its lower than his nans tits.
probly get somebody inboxing me again and telling me to stop being a cunt. seems not many people on here will say what they think straight up until somebody else does.
oh that's cute. did the jobcentre have to help you with that?
So youre taking home more than me? you earn more than £25,000 per year not including monthly performance bonuses ? yeah.
I work 4 days a week and will pay more tax and national insurance than you get in take home wages
Yeah, I really believe that. If you are pulling in more than me, what are you up to on the side, to end up paying more than £2k per month in tax and NI? If you are pulling in that much (legitimately) then why didn't you insure the bike as soon as you got it? Don't talk bollox.
no need to bull shit cos your ashamed that a 19 year old earns more than you. with the intelligence you have showed I doubt you could even get a job in a packing factory.