that's a shame. was getting warmed up.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
david just got scooter
Haha I just wet my self you boys are crackers
I was gonna join in but all the fun gone now
I was gonna join in but all the fun gone now
The mumsnet is strong in this 1.
You sound like a drugged yoda lol
He's just pissed cus his boost bottle ain't workin
He's just pissedcusin his boost bottle and it ain't workin
I fixed that for you.
When I read the first post I feared that there might be someone who supported this prick, and showed sympathy.
But I am very impressed with the responses everyone has given - I think I'll stick around.
My own point would be "How would YOU feel if your precious 15 year old son (or wife or baby daugther) was going down the street and was hit and crippled for life or even killed by an unqualified, inexperienced, unlicensed, uninsured kid riding for the very first time down your road."
But I am very impressed with the responses everyone has given - I think I'll stick around.
My own point would be "How would YOU feel if your precious 15 year old son (or wife or baby daugther) was going down the street and was hit and crippled for life or even killed by an unqualified, inexperienced, unlicensed, uninsured kid riding for the very first time down your road."
That was interesting?,
some muppett did something stupid,looking for 'aaaah you poor man' sympathy vibe,
instead of using the brain he was born with OR lack thereof to
Suck-it-up and don't be so chronically fekking stupid next time.
.
some muppett did something stupid,looking for 'aaaah you poor man' sympathy vibe,
instead of using the brain he was born with OR lack thereof to
Suck-it-up and don't be so chronically fekking stupid next time.
Ooh,
An Scootz-
You was on a roll baby. !! .
.
An Scootz-
You was on a roll baby. !! .
Ooh,
An Scootz-
You was on a roll baby. !! ..
i knows. im too good.
I know,
It's good you int holding a gavel.
It's good you int holding a gavel.
It was all over once Obvious Troll got Obvious. I have 'teh sads' now.

for the original poster -

More threads in General Scooter Discussion
| Buying a (non-runner) ped for first project, advice needed! | 27 Jan 2014 |
| Cars 'n tings | 26 Jan 2014 |
| F.......k work | 26 Jan 2014 |
| Where do you get your parts from ? | 26 Jan 2014 |
| Why do we need crosser | 25 Jan 2014 |
| New exhaust for an X-Max | 24 Jan 2014 |
| what jet should i use ??? help | 24 Jan 2014 |
| Cheapo Rollers | 23 Jan 2014 |
| Exhaust Pipe | 22 Jan 2014 |
| Beta Ark Project | 22 Jan 2014 |
