Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Aerox YQ 100 Help

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by John McDonald, 22 Jun 2016
John McDonald#1
Hi I got a aerox 100 and I was putting the Audi style headlight on I was just wondering how do i wire the led lights ?

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

MOT's & bike shops.4 replies25 Jun 2016
YAMAHA AREOX 50 2009 PROBLEMS HELP ASAP1 replies25 Jun 2016
Choosing a first scooter between two (2009 Piaggio Fly 125 and 2008 Kymco Super 8 125)2 replies25 Jun 2016
Scooter.....or.....motorcycle.?.4 replies23 Jun 2016
Honda sfx50 help2 replies23 Jun 2016
2001 speedfight2 100cc problems5 replies17 Jun 2016
Peugeot speedfight 2 50cc won't start. Need help ASAP please!5 replies17 Jun 2016
cameras9 replies17 Jun 2016
Exhaust gasket2 replies15 Jun 2016
New exhaust system1 replies12 Jun 2016