Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

YAMAHA AREOX 50 2009 PROBLEMS HELP ASAP

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Jackkyboy, 25 Jun 2016
Jackkyboy#1
Hi all
Recently i brought a Yamaha areox 50 on a 2009. The only thing that was said in description is fast. I thought I'd good look anyways it was in good nick although it has been neglected I got it home and stripped it. I found the electrics start has been taken out completely even on the inside. And it's got stage 6 mk|| 70 kit. Artech variator. Pollini clutch bell and clutch. I was quite chuffed even tho it didn't start. The carb had has its days and required a new one and the kick start needed replacing as well. Don't all that and it fired 2 kick. But the problem is the electrics. The lights are just gone. I don't understand was what. I've seen that there has been indicators on the front put in. Look at the photos please help I need to get some lights so I can MOT it

Thanks in advance
image.jpegimage.jpeg
Jackkyboy#2
More picture
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Anyone got a full wiring loom for typh 125 2T0 replies28 Jun 2016
What's your facebooks ?29 replies27 Jun 2016
Performance parts4 replies25 Jun 2016
MOT's & bike shops.4 replies25 Jun 2016
Choosing a first scooter between two (2009 Piaggio Fly 125 and 2008 Kymco Super 8 125)2 replies25 Jun 2016
Scooter.....or.....motorcycle.?.4 replies23 Jun 2016
Honda sfx50 help2 replies23 Jun 2016
Aerox YQ 100 Help0 replies22 Jun 2016
2001 speedfight2 100cc problems5 replies17 Jun 2016