Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsScooter Projects

2004 red aerox project

Discussion in Scooter Projects started by Thatredaerox, 19 Aug 2016
Thatredaerox#1
Hi everyone I'm new to scooter shack I'm going to be doing a 2004 aerox project so this started when I purchased 3 scooters for £100 2 speedfights and the aerox.....a few days later I then sold one of my speedfights for £100 which is why I decided to keep the aerox as it now Stands me at nothing so a win win really plus something to do on my spare time...here's the startimage.jpeg image.jpeg

So now cleaned up abit ......image.jpeg

Decided to take the engine out this morning the head is not looking to good but I'm putting my order in tomorrow for a whole new head,head studs and nuts and a new spark plug image.jpegimage.jpeg
Stevep#2
Sounds like a good deal if it runs right
Thatredaerox#3
It was running perfect before the Pistons went but new ones will be on soon

More threads in Scooter Projects

speedfight 2 70cc need help2 replies25 Sep 2016
My Vespa ET25 replies19 Sep 2016
vodaphone mclearn aerox project *FINSHED*134 replies24 Aug 2016
Wobbly's SR125 Build4 replies23 Aug 2016
It ain't a Suzuki, it's a Yamaha!70 replies23 Aug 2016
Sym Jet 50 2T 2000 - replacement carb experiences?1 replies17 Aug 2016
Piaggio nrg forks0 replies7 Aug 2016
Gilera ice0 replies6 Aug 2016
Zip rs-turbo34 replies2 Aug 2016
Piaggio Typhoon wheels and light question1 replies27 Jul 2016