side stand switch?
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
the guessing game...
There aren't side stand switch on those
They have those side stand who retract on there own as soon as you lift the bike .... Real pain in the backside
They have those side stand who retract on there own as soon as you lift the bike .... Real pain in the backside
stator/ignition pickup not working?
Nope all good
simple stuff who did trip me for a bit but know I know
How long shall I make the suspense last? Lol
simple stuff who did trip me for a bit but know I know
How long shall I make the suspense last? Lol
spark plug!
Nope fine too
Let me know when you are bored
I ll give you a hint the answer is in the initial problem description
Let me know when you are bored
I ll give you a hint the answer is in the initial problem description
The battery is completely naffed just like the one in my gladiator.
Yep the battery
but even just a good flat battery won't get it started
Congrat scootzmadness
but even just a good flat battery won't get it started
Congrat scootzmadness
More threads in General Scooter Discussion
| Honda Dylan longevity | 8 Apr 2016 |
| Tucano Termoscud Covers | 8 Apr 2016 |
| Honda NSC Vision 50 rollers | 7 Apr 2016 |
| Rarer than hens teeth!! | 5 Apr 2016 |
| Dna 50 problem | 31 Mar 2016 |
| Need help finding the right jet for piaggio zip | 31 Mar 2016 |
| W5 10w40 engine oil from lidl | 30 Mar 2016 |
| TOP TIPS! | 27 Mar 2016 |
| Problems with AJS Digita 51 | 25 Mar 2016 |
| Kick-starting with the bike running. | 23 Mar 2016 |
