Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Piaggio NRG with Polini Evo 3 Problem

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by niculaealex21, 18 Apr 2022
niculaealex21#1
Hello guys i am new here , i have a big problem with my piaggio nrc mc3 (AC) , i bought all necessary parts for this project
-Polini EVO 3
-RMS Racing crankshaft
-Top Performance woodruff key
-Yasuni C20
-Carb 24MM pwk ( main jet 120)
-Malossi cluch ( MHR Spring 10kRpm)
-Malossi reed
-Malossi multivar 7,2g
-Athena racing pink spring
My problem is when I accelerate he stuck at 8kRPM for 3 seconds and then it raising very high rpm 12kRPM and barely moving only with 3 roller (15g) , I tried with (20g) 4 roller but it stuck at 8kRPM , what can I do , please help me !!
PS: I'll buy blue contra spring from malossi and 6 roller 3,6g malossi .

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Yamaha Jog RR tuning0 replies28 Jul 2022
De-restricted Aprilia SR 50 R 2T 2020 but now slower?0 replies2 Jul 2022
New here5 replies18 May 2022
Newbie with a speedfighter 30 replies16 May 2022
Aprillia SR125 172 upgrade1 replies1 May 2022
Lexmoto echo 50 plus5 replies9 Mar 2022
Gilera stalker upgrade help1 replies27 Jan 2022
70cc airsal kit1 replies8 Nov 2021
Please help me1 replies30 Oct 2021
Gilera stalker 70cc kit bogging (need help tuning my carb)16 replies23 Oct 2021