Hello to all. Just found this forum thanks to my teammate (apriliafan). I was born in the UK then I moved to spain for a few years from where killerteam racing was built. We Started small from tuning 50cc all the way to 600ccm, where now we have become that little bit bigger.
I present Killerteams fully tuned Racing Sr!
8 images no longer available
My Teammates Aerox-
15 images no longer available
Also with the metrakit exhaust on :
2 images no longer available
I update on behalf of my Team-mate also:
4 images no longer available
6 images no longer available
Some of my other toys:
1997 Cr500
2 images no longer available
Rieju MRX pro (for sale):
Image no longer available
Fzr600:
Image no longer available
Many adjustments have been made since the last run, Different exhaust, carb, timings, rolls etc, So in a couple of weeks when the weather has purked up ill host a video of on track here in England.
VIDEOS:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pls2zy4cqo0
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_K0MdxVOZ1A
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtux5BJgD ... re=channel One to make you laugh
Track day:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vI7e7GAqbec
Track day:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eIo7o8he59Y nice mate, them calipers look sick the colour is nice.
seems to powerwheelie good

That looks the sex, :welcome:
seen this a while ago, think ive posted a picture of it on here?
yano i was just thinking the same thing burns
I have posted in a few forums and people have said the same before, i go on google also and see sometimes my Sr with pics of the engine stages etc. Soon when the summer comes as at -5 its hard to think, let alone paint, ill get the bikes track fairings painted. I hope to attend some meets in the UK this year also!
that rox looks fooking quick :drool: didnt think i'd ever drool over a aerox in all my life :emb:
where abouts in spain do you lives mate?
Yeah as others have said I have seen the SR before. Nice nice.
Good to see some euro boys joining the shack, gotta say I like the disk setup with the caliper

h
I m glad u guys like our machines :w00t:
Its not over yet
I m going to update a lot end of the month and my teammate butch will show how painting is done
besides,we r not ANYMORE living in spain...Butch went to UK and me to DK...
But we r meeting on the scooterattack weekend 2009(world biggest scooter meeting again)
Bet that CRF is rapid :w00t:
is a cr not crf :bird:
but yeah looks powerfull :rofl:
Seen your videos on youtube a while back. Like what you're doing.
You not into tuning piaggios??
That Reiju. what does it go like? just outa interest.
Nice work.
Hi all, thanks for all the positive comments. Its nice to bring some euro tuning and show everyone in Uk what is possible to do on scoots, as the uk scene of scoots is not as big as Spain, Germany, Holland, Poland etc...
The rieju is a great bike, as per usual I did not leave as standard, it got changed for a TP 74cc, 21mm carb, carbon reedcage, kevlar clutch, crank rebuld, And a yasuni HM exhaust, so its far from standard and its being sold as it is with all the mods done. Suspension wise its a gas dampered Ollé rear shock and Paoli front USD so nothing on the bike was made cheap. Its nice to see and it got lots of comments where ever it went as its not the usual cross people see. Other projects force sale!
Also thought i would post a pic of my old skool cr250, this has been a long project and has been built from the ground up being fully restored with complete engine rebuild and slight tune up here and there:
Image no longer available
very nice bikes but now i know why apriliafan was a pissed that people could get the stage6 suspension's cheaper.