Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Honda ANC 125 H - Forks

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Tim Baldwin, 6 Sep 2019
Tim Baldwin#1
Hello Chaps, I'm on the grab for a new set off forks but dont want to shell out the £300... I can't find any breakers. Does anyone know if there similar on any other Honda models so I could maybe widen my search? Or even better if anyone had some lying around.

I've removed the old ones so can give dimensions to help with the search

Any help appreciated

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

50cc Runs then dies out1 replies18 Sep 2019
Piaggio Gilera runner cooling system not working2 replies17 Sep 2019
Chinese Scooter4 replies16 Sep 2019
Yamaha Aerox 2007, suddenly overheat warning, after new coolant2 replies16 Sep 2019
Strange issue with scooter2 replies15 Sep 2019
Baron 50cc Moped Indicators and Switch Off Problem0 replies4 Sep 2019
Piaggio zip 1250 replies1 Sep 2019
Anyone with Kymco 125ccm, 2010 model skills?4 replies21 Aug 2019
Advice needed please with my speedfight 3.0 replies20 Aug 2019
Lexmoto 50cc moped 4 Stroke whining then cut out2 replies8 Aug 2019