Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Cover for Yamaha Majesty 125R?

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Lisliannli, 16 Feb 2020
Lisliannli#1
Hi! New here, so hope I have the right section...I have a Yamaha Majesty 125R and I desperately need a new outdoor cover for it. I'm currently unable to ride, so I'm looking less for ease of getting it on and off/portability etc and more for longevity and not getting ripped off in the wind/soaked in the rain (I live in, a currently very wet, south Wales). Willing to pay £40ish, although less is always nice :) Have spent a lot of time searching and getting not very far....Any suggestions, please?!
milo2025#2
I have a nice cover you can have for free if you pay for p&p. I bought my last two from Amazon but if you look online you can buy them from hundreds of stores. Just make sure it's big enough to fit your Majesty.

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

.1 replies21 Feb 2020
Jonway saga still continues13 replies20 Feb 2020
Stage6 brake caliper vs chinese manufturer4 replies20 Feb 2020
Tachometer drive not working? Derbi3 replies18 Feb 2020
Jonway saga conclusion1 replies17 Feb 2020
pulling away4 replies15 Feb 2020
Aprillia sr50 won't start HELP PLZ1 replies14 Feb 2020
Jonway saga continues5 replies7 Feb 2020
modern scooter clubs5 replies6 Feb 2020
Scooter umbrella1 replies29 Jan 2020