Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Where are all the Vespa's.?.

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Mark Emerson Trentham, 11 Jul 2014
Stevep#21
do like the RD350LC, triumph tiger 800 is my dream bike and im getting it. complete with crash bars + spotlights.

Best get it before the sprog comes along then, cos afterwards you aint got no dollar for you.
scootzmadness#22
have you not been keeping up in the other thread steve?
actually, financially were both pretty well off and id still be able to afford it aswell as the car. already got half the money, will have the rest pretty soon and ill be doing test end of year.
MARSH#23
The very definition of a scooter is a Vespa, ask any kid, old person in the world and they will say vespa!! I love vespa's :D. You ride what you ride and everyone's different, I love my Typhoons, Ted n Beryl!
Mark Emerson Trentham#24
hopefully theyre where they fucking belong..... in the scrap yard.... generally the people who ride them are a bunch of stuck up nobs who are too good to nod to the likes of us who ride different scooters to them or ride proper bikes.. the way you shift gear on them is wrong... the rear brake is wrong... theyre ugly.... theyre shite.... theyre just wrong.. if I ever win the lottery id spend all the winnings buying vespa out + buying every vespa+lambretta I could find and scrapping them all. HATE THEM
OMG,just had an old memory from the 80'$ re-surface-
rode a pk50 owned by the local bomber boys.....gear change,yup,deffo remember wete a case of,eeeehhhhhhh.?????.:).
turbovetto#25
Cool down you lot ! Scootz ! Don't get all hormonal ! I always knew you had it in you ! I didn't know she had it in her - etc. Welcome to the brotherhood of dads who ride bikes !
Post pics soon please - we want the full monty. Congratulations ! You're firing live rounds my son !
Mark Emerson Trentham#26
So your a 'Rocker' not a 'Mod'. No harm in that. If your neither (like myself), why do you have to be so judgmental?
I'm a 'rocker',not a 'mod',always have bern/self-
but i'm 40+ now.not 18 & more of a realist who thinks nowadays..... hang about.let's have a butcher's at that,from a more 'mature' perspective.;).-
just like Scootz does possibly.?.:D.
Mark Emerson Trentham#27
HANG ON A MINUTE!:eek:
BACK THE BUS UP!:eek:

Mrs Trumpalot is up the duff?????:eek:
F.me mate,where youbeen.??????.
turbovetto#28
I didn't know either .....
Mark Emerson Trentham#29
I want a RD350LC. That's my dream bike :-)
Mines a GAMMA 500 LC-
i'll be gentle on the day.......
even wait up for you,so I willllllllllllllll.:D:D.
scootzmadness#30
you want pics? erm... ill have to ask her about that... shes not usually keen on electronics being on when were at it...

nah joking aside... no pics etc will be posted of the kid.. don't know whos looking etc etc. only family and very close friends will be seeing scan pics etc etc.

was thinking triumph with a sidecar till its able to go pillion.... pillion till it can ride road legally but off road up till then just as I was... then when 16... rs50 or the likes ;)

mark stop bloody teasing me man!
Mark Emerson Trentham#31
you want pics? erm... ill have to ask her about that... shes not usually keen on electronics being on when were at it...

nah joking aside... no pics etc will be posted of the kid.. don't know whos looking etc etc. only family and very close friends will be seeing scan pics etc etc.

was thinking triumph with a sidecar till its able to go pillion.... pillion till it can ride road legally but off road up till then just as I was... then when 16... rs50 or the likes ;)

mark stop bloody teasing me man!
Sensible idea that-
how my Grandad used to roll,pre-1940's,back then THAT was the family car,m/c's being perceived a h..l of a lot different back then.;).
scootzmadness#32
if it ever asks for a vespa I will kill it ;)
scootzmadness#33
ill still have the car and the gf will have hers. wont be a family motor thing the bike just a weekend spin and a bit of a outing. told trumpalot if she doesn't like it tough shit, I was raised around bikes and so will sprog.
turbovetto#34
Yo ! Scootz got the dong distibutin' the seed - makin' beautiful babies ! I like that ! Many congratulations to you and your lady. Keep cool bro. It's gonna change your life a little. Probably for the better. I have two. They're bigger than you. ;) Unless you're over 6 foot......
You will find that whatever height he/her is - you will be very proud.
Welcome to Papa club !
scootzmadness#35
erm.... im 6ft7.... im screwed.

thanks.
Mark Emerson Trentham#36
I didn't know either .....
Not surprising.!.,probs.got your head buried up to the fill line,in a pair of poluuushed cases,prepping for the next reminder of bluuuuurrrr.:D.

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Honda Dylan problem please help5 replies16 Jul 2014
Problems with str8 stems2 replies16 Jul 2014
buy or not to buy?9 replies14 Jul 2014
helllp1 replies14 Jul 2014
Piaggio Beverly paint codes4 replies13 Jul 2014
piaggio typhoon 125 rear brake cable length0 replies11 Jul 2014
Lithium Battery’s... Are they worth the extra money?1 replies6 Jul 2014
Registering a new vehicle malarkey!4 replies5 Jul 2014
What is it5 replies1 Jul 2014
What Action Camera Do You Use? ~ How Your Mount Them?7 replies1 Jul 2014