Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

typhoon 125 4t

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by graham read, 21 Nov 2016
graham read#1
Hi everyone can someone please help me out I brought a typhoon 125 64plate a few weeks ago and last Friday as it was locked up outside my house some fool hit it and I need a set of forks but can't find any online anyone know where I can get some or what other forks I could put from another bike

Thanks
Tamiyacowboy#2
Maybe worth looking for a set of NRG mc3 forks as per this thread : http://www.scootershack.co.uk/threads/typhoon-front-fork-swap.27087/
graham read#3
Cheers il have a look but think that's for the old shape typhoons
MARSH#4
Aprilia motard 125? or the Bay!
graham read#5
Yh nice one mate

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Garage find4 replies3 Dec 2016
Undecided need help!!!5 replies2 Dec 2016
typhoon 125 4T Engine Fit in Nrg 50 2T Frame1 replies29 Nov 2016
new meaning to pillian passenger2 replies29 Nov 2016
Piaggio Typhoon upgrade mod with SR,Runner and NRG parts44 replies29 Nov 2016
What Vespa is this? (pics included)4 replies20 Nov 2016
De regulation of my scooter3 replies18 Nov 2016
help with mixture5 replies18 Nov 2016
Torque Spring2 replies15 Nov 2016
Solenoid sticking again3 replies13 Nov 2016