What Vespa is this? (pics included)

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by anthony tevola, Nov 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. anthony tevola

anthony tevola New Member

Hi there.

I am selling my dads Vespa on his behalf, it has been professionally restored however due to how old it is we aren't entirely sure what model it is. He claims that it is a Vespa Primavera 125cc 1974 however has been listed by the insurance company as a Piaggo Douglas Super 125cc 1974, which leaves me confused, any help would be grateful!
    thanks

Attached Files:

2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
  3. anthony tevola

thanks a lot have been searching for something like this! believe it must be a primavera 1974 according to this, thanks again

4. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Looks nice - if you are selling the Vespa can you let us know the asking price and approximate location - many thanks

5. anthony tevola

Yes of course, the asking price is £2600 but we are open to offers.

This includes a helmet and a couple spare parts. It has been stored inside the house for the last 4 years and the MOT and Tax has expired since last use. My Dad also mentioned that it has never been left outside without a cover, and since he has had it has either been stored in the shed, the house or the garage.

It's based at my home in Bungay, Norfolk so feel free to have a look if you are near the area. Can provide any more info on request.

Although it hasn't been listed as of yet will be on eBay Motors very shortly so will update with a link, thanks for the interest.