Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Suzuki street magic

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by James.husaberg, 2 Dec 2013
James.husaberg#1
Hello chaps, new to the forum.
I own a Suzuki street magic (3rd one) and have recently purchased a aprillia 125 sr engine with the intention of creating yet another neighbour irritating vehicle, this one I intend to use for a coastal run april time.
Has anybody here done something similar? ive browsed the internet and have found one chap from Felixstowe area who converted one a few years back, but there is little else I can find.
I did read you could buy a conversion kit? but cant find any info on that either.........
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated
cheers /J
scubabiker#2
get inventive with a welder grinder and soldering iron, is the sr motor ac or lc? im not so familiar with streetmagics.
scubabiker#3
oh check your speed rating on your tyres and check your brakes are up for the extra power
James.husaberg#4
The engine is AC, I haven't got a problem with getting creative with a welder or a hammer trust me, just curious see if anybody else has done something similar.
ive got a Beringer mc and 6 pot kicking about somewhere, that should sort the stopping side of things out :D
Good shout with the tyres tho

/j

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Keeps blowing plugs??3 replies6 Dec 2013
Will this engine fit2 replies6 Dec 2013
The best chromed exhaust for an Aerox....?2 replies6 Dec 2013
Aerox Owners Manual Wanted1 replies6 Dec 2013
MOT45 replies4 Dec 2013
Aerox Cylinder Confirmation0 replies3 Dec 2013
Need some help/info9 replies2 Dec 2013
2011 typhoon tyre pressures0 replies2 Dec 2013
judging and wont pull of when warm3 replies2 Dec 2013
Advice102 replies2 Dec 2013