Hi all,
my scooter was stolen last week. The theft is visible on CCTV of the shop where I parked. I am not sure anymore, whether I actually locked it properly with a chain lock (honestly). Will the insurance company review the CCTV of the shop? Or will the police write a report about it and mention whether it was locked?
I assume i will not be able to claim anything in case i did not use a lock .
Thanks and keep your bikes in a safe place!
my scooter was stolen last week. The theft is visible on CCTV of the shop where I parked. I am not sure anymore, whether I actually locked it properly with a chain lock (honestly). Will the insurance company review the CCTV of the shop? Or will the police write a report about it and mention whether it was locked?
I assume i will not be able to claim anything in case i did not use a lock .
Thanks and keep your bikes in a safe place!
