Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Piaggio Nrg For sale

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Garren, 6 Nov 2016
Garren#1
Here is a bloody brilliant little bike.

Need gone. Description in photos.
400 obo. Somerset ta18.

07402659635
20161022_165448.jpg20161022_165457.jpgScreenshot_20161103-135716.png
Garren#2
I have lol

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Ped Parts problems3 replies11 Nov 2016
Brake handle fault ?????3 replies8 Nov 2016
I hate the cold13 replies7 Nov 2016
Should I Replace?1 replies6 Nov 2016
advice needed on a stored bike3 replies6 Nov 2016
I have to keep my scooter outside, max temp outside 10 Celsius4 replies5 Nov 2016
2010 Piaggio Zip 50cc - help needed!0 replies1 Nov 2016
First scooter help newbie help!6 replies31 Oct 2016
Scooter runs fine but won't idle0 replies30 Oct 2016
Piaggio Nrg 2003 Headlights. Need everyone help13 replies28 Oct 2016