Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Mobile app

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Sharpy238, 17 Sep 2020
Sharpy238#1
Hi there!

I picked my OUXI X electric scooter up a couple of days ago and I know it has Bluetooth because the xiaomi app found it but wouldn’t connect. Can someone PLEASE tell me which app I need to be able to connect my phone to my OUXI X scooter, want to change it on the screen from km/h to mph desperately. Thanks in advance!
839E522B-9CBE-4402-8F49-E895A2675FC2.jpeg

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Electric water pump on stock aerox?0 replies2 Oct 2020
hyosung sd50 sense1 replies28 Sep 2020
First big ride out0 replies24 Sep 2020
Burgman top box0 replies22 Sep 2020
Scooter for a tall person5 replies20 Sep 2020
Lexmoto Matador 125cc EFI4 replies15 Sep 2020
ZIP 50cc Choke Wires1 replies12 Sep 2020
Are Suzukis reliable scooters?0 replies10 Sep 2020
Piaggio nrg kick start!2 replies5 Sep 2020
Honda PES125 Dead or Fixable?1 replies4 Sep 2020