Scooter for a tall person

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by HC07YER, Sep 16, 2020.

1. HC07YER

HC07YER New Member

Hi Guys

New user and would appreciate any help you can provide.

I’m looking for an auto scooter for my daily commute to work in london over a few miles. I’m looking for something on the cheap end and was close to buying a lexmoto - Titan, enigma or nano. Unfortunately I tried a Titan today and it was a bit too small for me. My knees were hitting the handle bars. I’m 6 foot 4.

Do any of you have any suggestions on something for me with a max budget of 1600?

Thanks for your help

2. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    Try a SYM symphony or any SYM model or Kymco, both these are excellent brands but you won't get a new one for £1600. buy cheap buy twice !

3. HC07YER

HC07YER New Member

Thanks for your help!

Hmmm I had read that Lexmoto now has some really good reviews and is more reliable, perhaps a nano would be better for me as the seat is flat and I can sit further back? Anyone seen one of these in the flesh?

4. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    The nano is small, I have had a lot of experiamce with Lexmoto and yes there getting better but I'd buy a 5 y/o SYM over a brand new Lexmoto !

5. HC07YER

HC07YER New Member

Thanks for your advice, I’m going to go and view some options at lunch time to see how they fit!

6. Rickard Pingol

Rickard Pingol Active Member

Is not getting to work. Be late. Repairs. Commute with bus for days/weeks" cause I guess you don't want to spend 100+ leaving the bike to a shop. Worth it? Then go cheap. Otherwise its not much more money paying for something more reliable.