Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

I fit a 50cc scooter/moped I a renault megane scenic :D

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Adam kelly, 11 Nov 2013
Adam kelly#21
I put all the crank bearings in properly never banged them in I froze the crank and grating the bearing slot thing and it pused alltogether
Mark farmer#22
Is there a cover that you under the variator or clutch that you can remove to get to this sprocket? Or something like that? I had a pitbike that had this cover type thing could be similar? It try and get a tiny bit of the chain on, like two teeth and just spin the crank and it might just slip on, might help if not soz fella
Adam kelly#23
Not to worry I will give it another go
tomorrow
Burridge#24
Four stroke it's oil cooled
Oil cooled? Lmfao pls stahp.
Adam kelly#25
What u mean
Alex Barnes#26
theres no such thing as oil cooled adam its either air cooled or water cooled
Adam kelly#27
Air cooled I thought oil cooled
Mark Emerson Trentham#28
Give the guy credit!,
He's not only started off on a chinese 'ped-
but he's got the gumption to try an repair it......
Much personal kudos for him if successful / methinks. :D .
Alex Barnes#29
im just advising not like the other lad laughing its a lil mistake we could probs have guessed it was air cooled as most scoots r these days
Adam kelly#30
Aha sorry I love managed to put the engine it tonight just got to put petrol pipes and wires back ect
I'm just starting of on a cheep scooter as I used to make blatas ect but gone abit bigger
Hoping to buy a Yamaha next year :p
Alex Barnes#31
Aha sorry I love managed to put the engine it tonight just got to put petrol pipes and wires back ect
I'm just starting of on a cheep scooter as I used to make blatas ect but gone abit bigger
Hoping to buy a Yamaha next year :p

good luck to you :)
Adam kelly#32
I have not I love *
Adam kelly#33
Anyone think a performance ht lead and cdi worth it, do I gain anything? I put the engine all back just got to fill the oil and petrol tomorrow
Mark farmer#34
There's no point if you stil got original 50cc head and piston
Adam kelly#35
Well I've got brand new pistion head and rings and crank in
Mark farmer#36
If its 50cc no point
Adam kelly#37
Yeah I want to buy the 100cc kit from America
Adam kelly#38
Mark farmer#39
No point if your gunna do that! Just buy a 125 bike
Adam kelly#40
35 pound is decent for an extra 50cc

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Pressure Bleeder79 replies20 Nov 2013
The best exhaust ever?3 replies20 Nov 2013
weak spark2 replies18 Nov 2013
What make bike is this0 replies18 Nov 2013
Battery15 replies18 Nov 2013
Runner sip oversize down pipe !!!!!!2 replies17 Nov 2013
pre mixing question7 replies17 Nov 2013
Need some help with build3 replies16 Nov 2013
Profi Fuel-Max2 replies16 Nov 2013
starting problems18 replies15 Nov 2013