Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Honda ps125i rebuild

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by jayps125, 3 May 2016
jayps125#1
Hi all, I have a 2007 ps125 which I got knocked off and damaged the front panels on.
I now have all replacement panels but I would like some advice as to which order to fit them back on in please.
I need to fit the front lower panel, the footboard, the panel in front of where your legs are with glove box in and front mudguard.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks.
thosoneill#2
Accyuklad - the new member is after useful advice not your pathetic response - I would suggest he try's to source some form of workshop manual otherwise just be methodical when fitting the panels trying not to force anything into place - good luck and welcome to the forum
scubabiker#3
check carlsalter.com and see if there is a shop manual for it, the best way is patience and practice, normally you start from the middle and work outwards, some panels can be a total pain, especially ones lie floor panles, with loads of other panels coming off first to get it off (like all the back ones!) hope its not too much of an ass to do!
twodogs#4
I have a load of trouble w ith plastics takes me longer to get them off and back on than the job takes , I suggest you take photos when you do get them off ,try looking on fowlers site it gives a diagram of parts that might be a guide
otherwise be gentle, normally the headlight cowling comes off first

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Aerox crankshaft2 replies1 Jun 2016
Does a clutch bell on a moped make a difference?2 replies25 May 2016
Piaggio 2 Stroke Exhausts4 replies17 May 2016
Skipper Project: Help Needed Selecting New Variator Kit.3 replies16 May 2016
...12 replies16 May 2016
Vibration on acceleration from full stop5 replies15 May 2016
Security - my experience2 replies15 May 2016
Help With Sukida 50cc 4t Needed3 replies13 May 2016
Two bikes on same insurance10 replies12 May 2016
Kevlar Jeans9 replies12 May 2016