Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Gilera runner vx 125 set off issue

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by Ged, 11 Nov 2019
Ged#1
I'm having an issue wonder if anyone could point me In the right direction


So basically when I set off for a second it feels like something is stuck on and the bike makes a horrible noise like something is stuck on

I changed the belt and rollers and this seemed to make my problem go away for a few days now its back and cant figure what it could be
Stevep#2
Sticky rear brake maybe?
Any other noises/sounds that maybe shouldn't be there?
Ged#3
The break and wheel move freely it's more inside I think I'm going to try a new clutch and see if that helps if not open gear box

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

Can you still buy a new Jonway.2 replies21 Nov 2019
Wk wasp 502 replies15 Nov 2019
Help needed with Peugeot speedfight 50cc ac lighting rectifier3 replies15 Nov 2019
Replace exhaust2 replies12 Nov 2019
V-clic no power when ignition switched on4 replies11 Nov 2019
Please help to chose 125cc scooter !!!4 replies3 Nov 2019
Baotian / Pulse Scout Front Rack4 replies26 Oct 2019
Yamaha Aerox rev problem help ASAP19 replies21 Oct 2019
Fitting a small wheel on a big drum2 replies19 Oct 2019
How much fuel does your scooter cost and how much does it cost you a week to run it.13 replies18 Oct 2019