Hello,
Setup is:
Currently: 3.5g rollers i swap with 4.3g rollers that came with the Exhaust
Clutch springs yellow, which came with the exhaust.
I have not changed the torque spring.
12mm carb with 62 main jet, i have tried 68 main jet it starts leaking out of the carburetor pipe.
I put the carburetor air intake on 2.5, tried with 1.5 still same problem.
Sometimes it is okay when the weather is better and it depends when the scooter wants to start off good, mostly it's a problem which you can see in the video. I have the acceleration on 100% as you can see it does not move off fast. It also works great when the engine is cold.
Video: YouTube video no longer available
By the way the red light is on because the fuel mixture is half way left, which is nothing to do with the problem.
My clutch bell looks like this, i don't think it looks right by just looking at it's shape it looks messed up.

Setup is:
Currently: 3.5g rollers i swap with 4.3g rollers that came with the Exhaust
Clutch springs yellow, which came with the exhaust.
I have not changed the torque spring.
12mm carb with 62 main jet, i have tried 68 main jet it starts leaking out of the carburetor pipe.
I put the carburetor air intake on 2.5, tried with 1.5 still same problem.
Sometimes it is okay when the weather is better and it depends when the scooter wants to start off good, mostly it's a problem which you can see in the video. I have the acceleration on 100% as you can see it does not move off fast. It also works great when the engine is cold.
Video: YouTube video no longer available
By the way the red light is on because the fuel mixture is half way left, which is nothing to do with the problem.
My clutch bell looks like this, i don't think it looks right by just looking at it's shape it looks messed up.

