yamaha rxs 100cc cafe racer project

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by lee mason, Apr 18, 2013.

1. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    theres having a opinion and then theres being a twat.
    if i heard someone say something like that to someone in person id walk up to em and lamp em one. shit happens live with it and leave lee alone. wait until you have a accident were all gonna be here to laugh at you.

2. Alex Barnes

Alex Barnes Active Member

well thats the only way to get your point across seen as no fucker listens but then again why the fuck should i care what u lot think anyway n use your brain he had that bike n in the first 2 week or riding it he came off then again a few days or maybe a week after he's obv doing something wrong or is it just a co-insidence

3. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    doesnt mean hes doing something fucking wrong. SHIT HAPPENS ! i came off my derbi twice in 3 weeks so fucking what. seriously dude he came off, shit happens, doesnt mean it was his fault. just cause you havent come off in two years (woopdeefuckingdoo) doesnt mean your the best rider ever FFS ! jeeze even casey stoner has come off and hes regarded as one of the best there is. grow the fuck up man. leave him alone.

4. Alex Barnes

Alex Barnes Active Member

i like the way u think that i think im the best rider when i know im not ,you lot obv dont get the point am getting at so just leave it at that

5. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    look alex we get ur point u think i was acting like a twat and speeding but truth is i was going slow if you want you can try and ride a 21 year old bike with twin drums down shitty back roads in the rain i fell off twice in a week wow big deal

6. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.

tbh kinda feel ur pain on that one, might of been a scoot but a 28 year old scoot with drum brakes front and back is shite too :(

7. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    SOLD IT NOW

8. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
  9. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    dont have it any more mate blew the engine up in september due to a shit mechanic putting the rings on wrong when he changed my cylinder gasket and i dont have any pics

10. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    What a twat I'd took it back :(

11. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    i
    yh i should of but didnt want the hassle tbh hes a prick, he put the rings on so the gap was over the exhaust port so as the piston went up and down they grabbed the port and ripped then off trashing the piston and bore

12. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    Not good

13. xjr400

xjr400 Member

Rides:
    paggio zip
    Fella

14. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    only pics of it i hav left 2013-04-25 10_24_42.jpg 2013-04-25 10_24_56.jpg

15. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

your gonna regret selling that in a year.

16. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    already do big time but it needed a full engine rebuild and i couldnt afford that at the time :(

17. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

did it take out the crank/conrod when the rings went?

18. lee mason

lee mason Active Member

Rides:
    suzuki rg125 gamma
    yeah think so there was a chip in the rod and a bit of up and down play but i have seen it on the road since so atleast its going again

19. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    i've had 9-10 crashes in 4 years lol, either bike is to powerful (fucking useless in traffic) or someone/somethings made me come off, only ever come off once out of my own error, (hitting corner at 40 went staight through a hedge lol)

20. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

touch wood ive never had an off, well once an old bike we were stripping for spares at work had me drop it, but thats it. i ride several bike a day every day. im not saying im not gonna crash, had PLENTY of near misses. the trick is to ride to the conditions, ive ridden superbikes in snow.
    just remembered when i was 16 i went down on gravel on my moped, so yeah, 1 crash