Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Tuning help

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by Phill, 18 Aug 2013
Phill#1
Hi I'm new to this site and I'm having trouble with my 2013 apralia sr50r piaggo carb it's got 900km on it and I have fitted a zxr pipe with the restrictor removed rollers that came with the pipe malossi varaitor and derestricted naked manifold I have upgraded the main jet and have retained the stock idle jet and moved the needle up one notch so the problem is it runc crap in the mornings blows lots of smoke then comes good and it's having trouble riding slow engine splutters a lot speeds of 40-60 kmh any tips? Cheers phill
wkdwrx#2
bump

More threads in Scooter Tuning

aerox halogen lights go dim when braking3 replies26 Aug 2013
Speedfight 2 new exhaust and belt0 replies26 Aug 2013
Help please speedfight 20 replies24 Aug 2013
Speedfight 2.. 70 kit? Tuning2 replies23 Aug 2013
Aerox 50 exhaust port3 replies22 Aug 2013
Is there any difference in variator sliders?0 replies19 Aug 2013
Stage6 pro rep!0 replies18 Aug 2013
Aerox Transmission setup?1 replies7 Aug 2013
dellorto mhr team or oko carb?0 replies5 Aug 2013
70 kit still sluggish5 replies3 Aug 2013