Hi
I bought my sr50r carb 2005 8 month ago and it had not long been fitted with a Doppler S7R 70cc kit,unsure of roller size,malossic red foam filter but am pretty sure the rest is standard. It pulls like a train all way up to 50mph,but max's out at that!
My question is my giannelli has split and looking at fitting the pro rep pipe,But wondered if anyone has any experience with either the Doppler kit or/and the pro replica pipe?
I'm currently running a 86 jet and bike is perfect for my riding needs,will fitting pipe and upjet be fine?
I bought my sr50r carb 2005 8 month ago and it had not long been fitted with a Doppler S7R 70cc kit,unsure of roller size,malossic red foam filter but am pretty sure the rest is standard. It pulls like a train all way up to 50mph,but max's out at that!
My question is my giannelli has split and looking at fitting the pro rep pipe,But wondered if anyone has any experience with either the Doppler kit or/and the pro replica pipe?
I'm currently running a 86 jet and bike is perfect for my riding needs,will fitting pipe and upjet be fine?
