took the tomos out for a spin today

Discussion in 'Videos' started by scubabiker, Feb 14, 2015.

1. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

we have such nice weather so i went for a little blast on the scoot. still need to stick a smaller main jet in there, its a big boggy at WOT. but i really only use it for pootling around town

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

im hoping the youtube edit flips it the right way

3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

SUNP0158.JPG aint it beautiful here?

4. scudybeef

scudybeef Madness,whats that all about eh?

Rides:
    chinese scooter
    she's a beaut scubabiker,,what exactly is the bike? not clued up at all from 1 bike to another,but i need to start somewhere,,wheres the pic taken aswell,looks lovely.

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

the bike is a tomos flexer, 2011 model, i highly recommend them, very very well built scoots and really fun to ride (link http://tomosuk.com/50cc-mopeds ) ive done a few mods to make it a little faster, the whole top end is different including carb, inlet, reeds and head. its still not a fast bike, but if i want fast i take one of my other bikes out.... i live in the west coast of norway a small island between bergen and stavanger called stord, the pic is at an old loading dock the was used by an oil company, but they moved to a bigger site so now its just this big old wasteleand where i sometimes take my dog to run around.

scudybeef likes this.