Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

Shock Extenders

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by Warnsey, 12 Oct 2007
Warnsey#1
I carn't seem to find one for a NRG, has anyone come across one?

cheers
si
StEvO#2
any piaggio unit will fit last time i checked .

can be a cunt to fit your mudgaurd properly with some
Warnsey#3
what website can you get them from mate??
HELLGY#4
Warnsey said:
what website can you get them from mate??

Check at scootercenter.com, I believe you'll find what you're looking for
The General#5
Is this the same as a raiser/jack-up kit?

Do these make wheelying harder or easier
wobbly_trials#6
they make wheelying harder and increase the steering angle therefore altering handling.
Martin#7
i have herd of peopple lowering, but not making them higher?
GuyShun#8
Ive Raised Mine As Im Tall I Think Its Much Better!
px166bajaj#9
Just watch out for the sidestand, the shock extender will make the bike lean over more.
GuyShun#10
So It Makes It Harder To Wheelie? I Can Wheelie My Crosser Easy But Never Tried On A Twist And Go Aha
haugh#11
What's All This About? :msn1:
px166bajaj#12
I just meant it will lean further over on the sidestand when it's parked. Mind it doesn't fall over.
haugh#13
I'm Not Talking About You Mate, I'm Talking About The Guy That's Putting A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word :sarc:
GuyShun#14
haugh said:
I'm Not Talking About You Mate, I'm Talking About The Guy That's Putting A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word :sarc:
Computer does it... changed it now tho.... OOK! :bird: :wtf:

More threads in Scooter Tuning

HELP WITH MY NRG POWER1 replies29 Oct 2007
Speedy gear up kit4 replies29 Oct 2007
Jetting - i know theres loads of posts but still need help!2 replies28 Oct 2007
Need a little help with choosig variator....14 replies28 Oct 2007
Help With My Variator/rollers8 replies27 Oct 2007
Ooh new goodies, speed!!!!!!!17 replies27 Oct 2007
which yasuni?4 replies26 Oct 2007
Tecnigas or doppler?12 replies26 Oct 2007
standard plug ?5 replies24 Oct 2007
70cc malossi2 replies23 Oct 2007