Hi guys,
I have recently had my NRG Power just standardly derestricted - stock pipe cut and welded, washer removed from variator. I have also recently had a race clutch installed, i am current acheiveing around 45mph on the flat with a wind behind me
but every time i pull the throttle all the back it "bogs down" and drops revs, i have been told this could signal that i need to upjet, at the same time i am going to be recieving a sports exhauist and a new set of rollers to matchsome time soon - fingers crossed!
can you give me some idea to solve the bogging down problem and reccomend some jet sizes/exhausts/rollers please.
any help will be appreciated
cheers
I have recently had my NRG Power just standardly derestricted - stock pipe cut and welded, washer removed from variator. I have also recently had a race clutch installed, i am current acheiveing around 45mph on the flat with a wind behind me
but every time i pull the throttle all the back it "bogs down" and drops revs, i have been told this could signal that i need to upjet, at the same time i am going to be recieving a sports exhauist and a new set of rollers to matchsome time soon - fingers crossed!
can you give me some idea to solve the bogging down problem and reccomend some jet sizes/exhausts/rollers please.
any help will be appreciated
cheers
