Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsMain Scooter TopicsGeneral Scooter Discussion

Paying at a toll booth

Discussion in General Scooter Discussion started by cheryl, 3 Jun 2013
cheryl#1
Hi all. I am new to the site and have a question (or two) for you.
I have a little scooter and had to stop to pay at a toll bridge today. Thinking I was organised with my money in my glove box bit I scoot up to pay. But then... I couldn't get my money back out, I had to take my gloves off, fiddle around and then eventually pay and ride off into the sunset!
My question is... Does anyone know an easy way to keep money handy to pay, or a way of holding things with you gloves on?
Cockers#2
plough through the barrier!

do you not have a little sunglasses back or glasses box you can put the exact money in to just grab and tip the money into the machine?
cheryl#3
I can't believe I didn't think of something like that myself. Thanks cockers
Cockers#4
most welcome!

More threads in General Scooter Discussion

new shape runner parts6 replies7 Jun 2013
thoughts on my speedfight 2 10035 replies5 Jun 2013
mot horror stories?9 replies5 Jun 2013
Help with Peugeot SF 2 - Newbie2 replies4 Jun 2013
Piaggio nrg non runner3 replies4 Jun 2013
Crashed my ped ! Any one ever sued ?13 replies2 Jun 2013
Kymco K-XCT 300i - What are your thoughts?0 replies2 Jun 2013
Gearing up a runner9 replies2 Jun 2013
views on Taiwanese bikes?1 replies2 Jun 2013
Main beam? Dipped Beam?7 replies2 Jun 2013