Hello! I'm new one on forum and i come from a foreign country, so excuse me for my bad english. 
I'm an owner of scooter peugeot SF 2. But i have some (seriously) problems and i don't know how to solve them. I hope i will succeed with your help. Thanks in advance.
When i start scooter at first (when its cold), won't start either way. after 2 minutes slowly start up and i can drive. When its hot, i can start it on first try. What happened to be a problem?
Then when i drive it, scooter gets really hot. even on non-full throttle. But then suddenly temperature fall to its idle position and remain there for a few minutes and then again drastically rise to a danger lever. Any suggestion? liquid is on the half of its can...should be ful? Is on half on its tube, which leading into the radiators.
Thanks for all help, and sorry if any of this threat already exist, cuz i did not find it :/
I'm an owner of scooter peugeot SF 2. But i have some (seriously) problems and i don't know how to solve them. I hope i will succeed with your help. Thanks in advance.
When i start scooter at first (when its cold), won't start either way. after 2 minutes slowly start up and i can drive. When its hot, i can start it on first try. What happened to be a problem?
Then when i drive it, scooter gets really hot. even on non-full throttle. But then suddenly temperature fall to its idle position and remain there for a few minutes and then again drastically rise to a danger lever. Any suggestion? liquid is on the half of its can...should be ful? Is on half on its tube, which leading into the radiators.
Thanks for all help, and sorry if any of this threat already exist, cuz i did not find it :/
