I have this bike... http://www.switchyamaha.com.ph/prod_nuovo.asp
and want to upgrade to a 59mm chrome or ceramic bigbore kit to make it about 150cc.... what else do i need to mod after the bigbore kit gets installed?
Ive aleady spoken to my mechanic about a port n polish but am sorta new to bikes and know very little about the CDI's and pulleys and springs... (don't know if I am making any sense)...
any advice would be much appreciated..
am upgrading because the bike is slow uphill...
and want to upgrade to a 59mm chrome or ceramic bigbore kit to make it about 150cc.... what else do i need to mod after the bigbore kit gets installed?
Ive aleady spoken to my mechanic about a port n polish but am sorta new to bikes and know very little about the CDI's and pulleys and springs... (don't know if I am making any sense)...
any advice would be much appreciated..
am upgrading because the bike is slow uphill...
