Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
If your ride has a catylitic? convertor fitted as standard equipment,
and you take it in for an MOT without it fitted,was thinking??- would'nt the tester know this and fail it?
Why do you think that I'm blanking off the air pump hole on the crankcase of my TKR2? It's because that also had a cat exhaust on it originally but now it has a sports pipe on it. You'll see the air pump on the front of the engine underneath.
Why do you think that I'm blanking off the air pump hole on the crankcase of my TKR2? It's because that also had a cat exhaust on it originally but now it has a sports pipe on it. You'll see the air pump on the front of the engine underneath.
S...t,did'nt think of that,all I noticed was that contraption attached to the downpipe,cat on left of floorboards+a few pipes,
have to have a look see when I get back,as want to remove the lot & fit spannie after MOT {once i've figured jetting .).