Scooter Shack Scooter Forum
The UK's biggest automatic scooter forum.
Scooter Shack is now a read-only archive. Over 20 years of scooter knowledge (2006–2026) is preserved here. New posts, replies and accounts are closed.
ForumsThe Tuning CenterScooter Tuning

ItalJet Dragster 70 adjusting carburetor

Discussion in Scooter Tuning started by hrvojejelic, 12 Apr 2011
hrvojejelic#1
I have italjet dragster 50 and I put new polini engine 70cc. I also put Del lort carburetor 19 mm but scooter can not go ! it turns on perfectly but when i try to accelerate , it choke somehow! I try to adjust carburetor but no effect !Does anyone knows what might be problem
xplicit vehicle#2
upjet?

More threads in Scooter Tuning

Doppler rr71 replies21 Apr 2011
quick question about 70cc kits8 replies20 Apr 2011
Speedfight2 advice please3 replies18 Apr 2011
08 aerox4 replies18 Apr 2011
Hows this?1 replies17 Apr 2011
Need Help & Advice With My Gilera Runner Sp 50 20043 replies16 Apr 2011
Power loss X8RS2 replies16 Apr 2011
carb help piaggio nrg5 replies15 Apr 2011
Cyl and pipe1 replies14 Apr 2011
Primary gear up kits?6 replies14 Apr 2011